Monday, December 28, 2009

My Felt earrings- warm and wonderful!








The entire last week it was gloomy and i missed sunshine more than anything else i could think of. Temperature was dropping down low and the chilly weather blanketed me through out the day. having nothing to do in the afternoon plus the freezing weather inspired me to make something warm and wonderful, simple and graceful , cozy and cute. Walked into my studio, opened my craft cupboard, pulled out the wool packet and started making some felt balls. Once it was done i decided to put them to the best use i could think of and in the end i was glad i made these.
Love everything about this earring. its warm yellowish orange colour, the way it dangles (how graceful!), and most of all how light weight. :)
find them in my etsy shop
http://www.etsy.com/shop/haveanicedaynow

No comments:

Post a Comment