Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Recycle Reuse Reduce ...... voila!!!





A huge pile of printout papers were getting stacked on my work desk. Not wanting to throw them all away i decided to recycle them for a good purpose. Finally, on an afternoon i converted all these papers into paper clay, painted them ,and transformed them into earrings and pendants!
in the end, i couldn't believe what i was seeing! voila!!!:)
cute, fun, vibrant, Eco friendly... now , how cool is that?
Liked it? find them in my shop.
www.haveanicedaynow.etsy.com

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I like how cheerful these pieces are. I just posted about reusing my holiday cards because I couldn't bring myself to just recycle them!
    http://californiablue.tumblr.com/post/322448037/this-years-holiday-cards-next-years-gift-tags

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea and look at the results. Best of luck with your crafting.

    ReplyDelete